All contents of this website are copyright © 2006 The Group for Research on Wireless, INOV – Inesc Inovação and Instituto Superior Técnico/Technical University of Lisbon. All rights reserved. The Group for Research on Wireless hereby authorises you to copy materials published on this website solely for your own non-commercial personal use, subject to the conditions set out below.
- Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this website. By accessing this website, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Group for Research on Wireless reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, the Group for Research on Wireless reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the website, both now and in the future.ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE GROUP FOR RESEARCH ON WIRELESS. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
- Limited License. Please note that all material on this site – unless otherwise stated – is copyright © Group for Research on Wireless 2006, and no words, photographs or graphic material may be used without our express permission. In consideration of this authorisation, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of the University or any third party.THE SERVICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- General Disclaimer. Although the Group for Research on Wireless has attempted to provide accurate information on the website, the Group for Research on Wireless assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. The Group for Research on Wireless may change the content at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the user/reader to check the accuracy of relevant facts with the appropriate department and any other University Office before entering into any financial or other commitment based upon them.
- Personal Data and User Communications. Except as required by law, the Group for Research on Wireless will seek to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to the Group for Research on Wireless by the user.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This website contains links to many third party websites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and the Group for Research on Wireless is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. The Group for Research on Wireless provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Comments and Complaints The Group for Research on Wireless will undertake to deal promptly with complaints about the content of pages on its website. Comments or complaints should be addressed to in the first instance.